Links and Resources
American School Counselor Association Tips for Parents
- English-Spanish Glossary A glossary of student financial aid and post secondary education terms.
- College Credit Courses at OHS Earn college credits while enrolled in high school.
- College Board Connections for Parents, Students and Educators - College Searches - Tests - Financing
- College Scholarships Information about scholarships including cautions regarding scams
- Directory of College Degrees A directory of career education and college degree programs. Request information from leading education providers.
- Micron for Students provides a variety of information including; reasons to pursue a technical career, women in technology, scholarships, engineering, and links to other sites.
- NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) provides information including eligibility for a prospective student-athlete looking to participate in intercollegiate athletics at an NCAA Division I or Division II institution in the future.
- NACAC (National Association for College Admission Counseling) provides information from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) concerning Scholarship Scams.
- OHS Career Center Learn what OHS Career Center has to offer.
- OHS CIM Progress Check scoring definitions and discover what work samples are needed.
- Oregon High School Diploma Requirements A parent's resource on the changes to graduation requirements, background on the State Board's decision, and tips to prepare.
- SallieMae College Answer - Planning for College Destination
- Senior Packet Project Beginning this year graduating seniors must provide evidence of meeting the Career-Related Learning Standards and Extended Application Standards. These standards are fundamental skills essential for success in employment, college, family and the community.
- Study Skills Self-help Information Note taking, Workshops, Writing papers, Remembering, etc.....
- Where to find it on the Internet Additional Links to Multiple Topics